Très loin, là-bas
I spent the afternoon wandering through the shops in haji lane with Isa and Melly. It's something i do at least once each time i'm back in sg. The window shopping also usually includes a stopover at Pluck for coffee/ice cream depending on the weather. Today, ice cream won hands down. I was in such a shopping mood too, but guess what, i left the house without my purse. ARGH! I was so upset that i could forget that. Thankfully, isa came to the rescue. She ain't my best friend for nothin' (:
In a way, it was also a blessing in disguise. If not for the fact that I left my purse at home, the monetary damage today could have been a lot worse. I saw so many items i really liked! But i decided to pick just one. A very versatile orange flowy top/dress from Soon Lee. Maybe i'll take a photo when it's not in such a crumpled state. Soon Lee expanded their shop and I love their new shop! It's a lot less cramp, and no more funny smell which makes isa sneeze. haha. I just did a search online and found out that they actually just released their new collection today! Of which, i believe my top/dress is part of. sighs...I wish i had more money to buy more of their stuff. I was eyeing a pair of short culottes, but decided against it since i'm quite broke. It was from their blog that i found out their new collection was out today. It's filled with many short, light and easy posts. Definitely going onto my list of blog reads (:
bisous!


0 comments:
Post a Comment