Tuesday, September 28, 2010

C'est la liste des choses que je veux faire avec toi..

I am currently so in love with this song, it's on replay, and so i just have to have it on my blog too (:



Song: La Liste
Artist: Rose

I don't think the song is actually from the movie. Oh the clips are actually from a french movie called LOL (Laughing Out Loud). I started watching it last night but gave up halfway cos the french subtitles are lagging! Hence, it's a bit hard for me to understand and i'm trying to find one with french subtitles that don't lag but it's proving to be impossible. Anyway, shall blog about the movie after i watch it, which might be a while since i have another exposé coming up. But it seems like a good show so far and i think i'll enjoy it. In the meantime, I am so loving this video!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Header image credit: Roger Karlsson. / Background image credit.

Back to TOP