quelque chose français
This cheese is seriously soooo good. I can even eat it on its own. And i remember eating this as a kid too!
La vache qui rit = The cow which laughs.
On another note, I just started yoga classes at a small center nearby, about 15minutes walk away. Recall my aim of exercising at least twice a week? (: Paid for an unlimited one week trial. Went for pilates yesterday evening, and ashtanga yoga today. I'm considering paying for the package of 20 lessons. I'm really enjoying my classes so far! especially today's ashtanga yoga class. One good thing is that the centre is small, so there's fewer people in the class, which means the instructor is able to give you more attention. In fact, there was only me and another lady at today's yoga class. Also, most instructors are bilingual, which helps a little, though classes are generally still conducted in french unless it's all english-speaking people, like today. I'm left with trying out vinyasa yoga and hatha yoga. If i remember correctly, hatha yoga is the one that i don't like very much because it is a bit too slow. We shall see.
Work is starting to pile up and it's only the first week of classes! The amount of readings that the profs give...I seriously wonder if they expect us to finish reading them all. That would be quite impossible i believe. Anyways, i'm making steps to work towards my other goal of having a better balance between work and play. Tomorrow night, I am attending the soirée integration organised by BDE. I never went for any of their parties last sem, so hopefully it'll be good. But i forsee myself being very sleepy there, because my bed time has been the latest 11pm. haha. Coffee tmr afternoon with my dearest buddy, Marie, who will be leaving for her exchange soon. She has been of such great help to me when i first came, especially with all the complicated french admin stuff. Can't imagine how much more difficult it would have been for me without her. Looks to be a filled day tomorrow. Shall organised my notes and all, and head to bed.
bisous!


0 comments:
Post a Comment