Thursday, September 23, 2010

HIMYM

The long-awaited Season 6 of How i Met Your Mother (HIMYM) is back!

(src)
It's just one of those light-hearted shows that brightens your days. I was sooo bored during the holidays so i actually re-watched S1-S5 of HIMYM again. haha. well, it was quite an entertaining way to pass time. I read somewhere that season 8 will be the last season of the show, but i don't know how true that is.

Anyways, i found out recently that Barney Stinson actually has a blog: Barney's Blog. He talks about it a lot in the show but i never knew the producers actually made a blog for the character (maybe i'm slow). It's back now that Season 6 has premiered. The blog is centered around the episodes of the show, and it's well, Barney. I shall leave it to the blog to explain what i mean (:

bisous!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Header image credit: Roger Karlsson. / Background image credit.

Back to TOP