La rentrée
For some reason, it doesn't feel like i'm leaving tomorrow..
I'm about halfway done with packing, not bringing many things back as it's pretty cold there already, and I forsee having problems bringing them back from Paris.
I am gonna miss being home, that's for sure. But this is something i have to do.
As usual, I always work better when i map out my goals. I did that for last semester and i must say that i'm quite happy with the results. But it was pretty academic focused and I found it a bit hard to strike a balance. It wasn't easy.
1. Avg of 14.5/20 (i dare not raise it too high as i'm taking a class in french this sem)
2. Strike a better balance between work and play (i have no idea how the sciences po students have a life and still attain those grades)
3. Be able to hold a proper conversation in french
4. Exercise at least twice a week (does not include climbing 6 flight of stairs)
Well, okay maybe no.2 and 3 are a little vague, and i haven't decided what sorta exercise for point 4 yet. I'm considering taking up pilates/yoga classes at sciences po, provided there are still slots available. We shall see. Point 2 and 3 will require me to be significantly more outgoing, and i will work on that. Somehow.
And maybe something a bit more long term...
This seems like the checklist for pretty much everyone who's at the same stage of life as me. yes? no? I actually came across that online, didn't write it myself. As you probably can tell, 'move somewhere warm' isn't very applicable here.
And maybe something a bit more long term...
img src: http://weheartit.com/entry/3409435
This seems like the checklist for pretty much everyone who's at the same stage of life as me. yes? no? I actually came across that online, didn't write it myself. As you probably can tell, 'move somewhere warm' isn't very applicable here.
Anyways, here's something interesting called 'The Civic Project' by Honda. A very innovative marketing ad. You can compose your own musical road at the end of the short commercial. Pretty cool stuff (:
The Musical Road and the Civic Project
My next post might be from Paris, so till then!
bisous!



0 comments:
Post a Comment