Peut-être que peut-être
I try to listen to French radio as much as i can in an attempt improve my french, especially since i don't have a television in my room. It also creates some noise, which helps when you're living alone...gets too quiet sometimes. This is where i stream my French radio from: http://www.listenlive.eu/france.html
Last semester, i listened to Virgin Radio all the time but i found something better this sem, Tendance Ouest! Mainly because they report headline news in french (which i still don't understand much), and they play a good mix of English and French songs.
So, I've been hearing this song on the radio many times and it's just seems like such a happy, easygoing and hopeful song to me. I finally went to look it up. Sadly, embedding has been blocked for the original video. But this is the song, and if you're interested in watching the video: Peut-être que peut-être - Patrick Fiori
Enjoy (:

0 comments:
Post a Comment