Bubble tea!
I satisfied my craving for bubble tea! (:
Met Cheryl for dinner at this really good viet restaurant in chinatown. Pho on a cold day is just soooo good. But we kinda suspect the red bean in the desert was spoilt, and tried to explain to the waitress in french but i don't think we manage to pass the message haha. It was sour! Anyways, I was so excited when i saw a bubble tea shop while we were walking to the restaurant! It's called bubble house. I really wanted it more for tomorrow while i study but it's too far to go there just to buy a bubble tea and come home, and it can't be kept overnight so oh wells. I miss those EasyWay study sessions. Everything was a lot more convenient in sydney. haha.
![]() |
| 4.50€, most expensive bubble tea i've paid for. |
The words in french read:
Drink may be hot.
Children: Consume with caution.
okay i don't know if it's meant to be read together? Shouldn't adults be careful when consuming something hot? or is it just warning kids to consume with caution because too much might not be healthy? haha. random thoughts after a long day of working on my exposé. I'm 3/4 done! okay. i'm really full after dinner and that bubble tea. J'ai bien mangé. Shall sleep early tonight and wake up early to finish.
oh did i mention i love how my room still smells of kaya? (:
oh did i mention i love how my room still smells of kaya? (:
Bonne nuit!



0 comments:
Post a Comment