Les yeux et l'esprit
Highlight of today: Maison Européenne de la Photographie
Was there mainly to check out Karl Lagerfield's exhibition. I've actually pass by the place several times but never went in. It was very interesting indeed! Aside from Karl Lagerfeld, I really liked Tania et Vincent, and Kimiko Yoshida. Fabien Chalon's "L'abandon" was really quite scary. The music was creepy to us so we didn't finish viewing that exhibit, haha. Though I must say he achieved his aim of 'an invitation to a journey through an imaginary world'.
![]() |
| Karl Lagerfield (somehow i find this very amusing) |
| Chanel |
And these below are from Tania et Vincent:
And i have to include this by Kimiko Yoshida. I didn't take any photos though. But I really like her work! She does all self-portrait shots. This was the one that really caught my attention:
(src)
I have a few more but these are the ones i really liked. Shall blog tomorrow about the rest of today. Off to bed.
bisous!









0 comments:
Post a Comment