Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I love you like coffee in the morning...

First class of my 4th year, and second semester of exchange...a usual sight: profs giving a weird face before drawing a breath and attempting to pronounce my name. hahaha.

I came across this website today while surfing through the usual tumblr pages. It's called Cardboard Love. A project started by a guy, JH, who wanted to focus on the positive for a change. I like the idea behind it. Simple, cute and really sweet.
Spent a while browsing through quite a bit and picked out a few of my favourites (:


you baby (:

In fact, reading all these cardboard messages makes me happy (: Sometimes, one just needs to be reminded that there is hope and love in this very cynical world. And even the simplest love between 2 random people can inspire others too.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Header image credit: Roger Karlsson. / Background image credit.

Back to TOP