Saturday, October 2, 2010

RIP Mrs LKY...

On a minor Singapore-related issue, i had mee pok (mee kia version of course) and coffee-shop kind of coffee today.

On a major Singapore-related news, Mdm Kwa Geok Choo, also known as Mrs Lee Kuan Yew, wife of Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew has just passed away today...

(src)
"Although she had shied away from a high profile, her contributions to Singapore had been most significant, and pivotal to its history.
"If she weren't an influence, supposing I had married somebody else, I might have become a different person, not that I would be a different person, but the things that I would have been able to do, the kind of backdrop I would have had, family, support, would have been different," said MM Lee"

As an individual and the wife of MM Lee, I believe she has contributed significantly to Singapore and where it is today. My deepest condolences.


src: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1084739/1/.html

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Header image credit: Roger Karlsson. / Background image credit.

Back to TOP