Thursday, October 7, 2010

Abandoned bowling alley..

I really like these photos mainly because it's taken in a bowling alley. Abandon bowling alley to be exact. so cooool!


*sigh, those were the days.
I really do miss bowling, competitively and recreationally.
My bowling balls are growing cobwebs at home now, and those holes need to be readjusted. My fingers and thumb shrank. haha. or maybe they were just swollen then due to the constant training we had.
Despite the tough trainings (everyone thinks it's easy just cos it's in an air-conditioned room, that's so not true), i loved every minute of it. I had the passion for bowling then, and i think i always will love the sport.


Did i mention i love the sound of the bowling ball rolling down the lanes (wooden ones especially), and then hitting the pins. It's music to my ears (:

bisous!

src: http://sallyjanevintage.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-listen-to-my-words-but-they-fall-far.html

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Header image credit: Roger Karlsson. / Background image credit.

Back to TOP