An Education
I just watched An Education. And i loved it!
Well, to be honest, the whole 30year old man and a 16 going on 17year old girl is a bit hard to understand and get used to at first, maybe it's just me, but that's not the point. Once you get past that, this movie is just amazing! Carey Mulligan did an awesome job on this film, and she's so gorgeous, especially in Audrey Hepburn style!!
Don't you agree? She's 23 i think, when she did this role as a 16 year old, and she was able to pass off as both the younger and more matured Jenny, with the help of make up of course. But i think she played the role of an intelligent, charming, young girl in this coming-of-age film really well. Not to mention the british accents. haha.
The movie kinda questions what education really means, and its value. I love how there's so many meanings beyond the surface that the film tries to portray. The subtle messages that make you think, adds to the charm of it all. I think it's quite cool that this movie took place in 1961, but the same questions are still relevant today. Watch this trailer below, and if it interests you, i'd strongly recommend you watch it! (:
j'espère que vous l'aimez autant qu'à moi (:
bisous!





2 comments:
The way you described it sounded very tempting!
Where can I watch this!
haha did the link work?
Post a Comment