Sunday, August 29, 2010

Feeling orange

I actually had another blog post in mind but since today's a sunday, i decided not to have anything too serious. The weather has been a bit mad these days, which is causing my nose to be ultra sensitive to everything. argh.

I bought this orange top from nicolethen boutique which arrived a couple of days ago. and i'm really happy with it!
img src: http://shop.nicolethen.com/shopvintage/

I haven't got the chance to wear it yet, since it's more of a formal/office wear. But it will definitely come in handy soon, especially since i'll be going to Istanbul, Turkey, for the NATO Afghan Students Forum V in October! I'm really looking forward to that. It's going to be an eye-opener, being able to meet and work with students from Afghanistan, Pakistan and other Central Asian countries. Anyhow, that is not the main point, i will blog more about it when the time comes.
The online boutique owner: Nicole Then, from Singapore. Her blog's always an enjoyment to read (: and i am so tempted to buy more stuff from her shop. i'm eyeing a few items actually... But i'm not exactly feeling very rich now, so i should not give in to temptations. I've been in such a shopping mood lately.

On another note, today's the first time i failed miserably at baking :( I threw the whole thing out. Then again, i should be given some leeway since i used a convection roaster instead of an oven right. Sighs. Guess there's always a first for everything. i find it hard to say 'i failed'...and sometimes i have such high expectations of myself that i get upset easily too. That's something i need to fix.

about time to get ready. dinner with char and jerm tonight.

bisous!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Header image credit: Roger Karlsson. / Background image credit.

Back to TOP