Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bonne Année! (encore)

The New Year is always a time of reflection, especially when it's a quiet night in.
I kind of like it. Work has been pretty busy and between spending time with family, the bf and friends, i kinda miss the 'me' time.

I started thinking how did i spend my new year's last year, and whether was this year better..and the best way to find out? My blog! Now i really do appreciate the fact that i wrote it down somewhere. So i went into my archives and guess what, NY's 2010 i was sick in bed in Paris hahaha.
Then i start thinking about 2011, and about how my life has changed...and my conclusion?
I'm really happy and thankful for where i am today, and i really can't ask for more (:

Wishes for the upcoming 2012?
Finding a work-life balance (and maybe part of that could include blogging again!)

Happy New Year everyone! (:

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Header image credit: Roger Karlsson. / Background image credit.

Back to TOP