All prepared for winter!
I went on a shopping spree on friday! Needed to stock up on my winter wear to get through my last 6 weeks here.
![]() |
| i thought this would be warm enough but apparently not. I was still freezing. |
So, I bought a longer down jacket, and a pair of new boots! I was going to Uniqlo at Opèra, when i saw a shoe shop inside the metro. That's where i found my lovely boots. for just 35euros! I mentioned before that footwear in paris is really expensive so this is a steal! That shop is actually really cheap and the designs are quite nice too. I nearly bought another one. heh. But i only have 1 more mild winter in sydney after this so i really shouldn't buy too many. Plus, there's 2 ways to wear this boots too.
![]() |
| With the top folded down, and the furry part on the outside... |
| Or just without any folds! |
And that's my new jacket from uniqlo! I feel like a puffy ball in the north pole. I did mention before that Uniqlo here is like 3 storeys right. It's awesome to shop for basics and winter wear! Wasn't easy resisting buying too many winter stuff haha.
Im happy with my buys! (: So i'm not gonna be afraid of the cold anymore! haha.
Im happy with my buys! (: So i'm not gonna be afraid of the cold anymore! haha.
I realized that i have not blog or uploaded anything about birm! I will do that soon. Most likely when my holidays begin in 2 wks time. I have some backdated saved drafts that i just haven't found the time to finish. So many things i wanna do during my holiday. Can't wait!
Okay. I'm actually off to London for a few days now! (:
bisous!





0 comments:
Post a Comment