Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas is near!

Went to visit the Champs Élysées christmas market today! I love markets. But i didn't take any photos because it was so crowded, and it was raining. I was trying to juggle an umbrella on one hand, hot wine on the other, and trying to stay warm haha. oh wells. I should be going back since we only manage to see one side of it. It was mainly food, hats, gloves, and random stuff.

Ferris Wheel at Concorde
There's a ferris wheel that comes up only during christmas time. You can see how dull and dreary Paris is today. Partly because this was taken at about close to 5pm.


Trampoline and slides for the kids
View of ferris wheel from the middle of champs elyses
Dinner at Leon de Bruxelles!
Moules et frites! C'est délicieux!
Speculoos dessert!
Group photo with friends visiting from sg!
I had a really great time! Considering it's pretty much been school-home-school-home the last week or so, this was a really good break from it all (: and oh most of these photos are actually from Lynn. I didn't take as many and she has a really good camera!

okay, time for bed.
bonne nuit!

1 comments:

Lynn November 28, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

HA HA HA HA!---> "Considering it's pretty much been school-home-school-home the last week or so, this was a really good break from it all"

SO TRUE!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Header image credit: Roger Karlsson. / Background image credit.

Back to TOP